Light & Fluffy Banana Muffins | Quick & easy to do Muffins Recipe | with step by step photos and video. These Muffins are exactly the best banana muffins you’ll ever make! I’ve made these muffins lots of times because they’re easy to make, they call for simple ingredients, and they turn out perfectly every single time. Crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. Trust me, this will quickly become your favourite banana muffin recipe!
Tips on How to Make Banana Muffins:
- The riper your bananas are, the easier they will be to mash and the better the flavor of your banana muffins will be. Don’t shy away from brown spots on your banana peels, that’s what you want for this recipe!
- I recommend mashing your bananas with a fork or with a potato masher. You want them to be well-mashed with very few lumps.
- I strongly recommend stirring the batter completely by hand. Completely avoid a hand mixer and it helps avoid over-mixing. Over-mixing this batter can lead to muffins that are too tough and dense, we want light and fluffy muffins!
Adding Chocolate Chips to the batter: Customise to your heart’s content:
Feel free to add chocolate chips to these cute Muffins, if you want, but they’re so good on their own. You could also add nuts or dried fruit if you like. Soft and moist Banana Muffins with melty chocolate chips are the ultimate treat. Banana chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use overripe bananas and a fresh spin on classic banana bread.
Chocolate chips make everything better! They add great moisture and a gooey chocolate chip is the equivalent of melty cheese in the dessert world. This recipe shows you how to make basic banana muffins and also chocolate chip muffins.
What is the Temperature to Bake Muffins?
Bake them in a preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes at 180 degree celsius or 350 degree Farenheit. You can tell when they are done when the tops are golden and after inserting a toothpick in the center of a muffin, it comes out clean. If it does not come clean, bake for few minutes more. For mini muffins, the bake time will be less. I’d expect 10 to 15 minutes. But be sure not to over bake muffins.
How to make light and fluffy banana muffins?
Light & Fluffy Banana Muffins | Quick & easy to do Muffins Recipe | with step by step photos and video. An incredibly soft, moist and easy to do muffin recipe. You just need three ripe bananas to get started. Firstly, we prepare butter milk by mixing milk with vinegar, which is further mixed with the other wet ingredients. Combine everything together with the dry ingredients until the flour is incorporated. Scoop into the muffin tray and bake. Thats it! Ready to eat some delicious muffins.
Further, I would like to highlight our trending banana recipes from our recipe blog. Hope you would like them.
Light and Fluffy Banana MuffinsCourse: MuffinsCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
1/4 cup Milk
1/2 tbsp Vinegar
3 Ripe Bananas
1/2 cup White Sugar
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
1/2 cup Oil
11/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
11/2 cup Maida
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
3 tbsp Choco Chips
Light & Fluffy Banana Muffins | Quick & easy to do Muffins Recipe | with step by step photos and video. These Muffins are exactly the best banana muffins you’ll ever make!
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degree or 350 Farenheit. Meanwhile, let us prepare the batter for the muffins.
- Firstly, for making butter milk add 1/2 tbsp vinegar to 1/4 cup milk. Mix and keep it aside for 5 minutes.
- Peel and mash 3 overripe bananas using a fork or a masher. Some lumps are fine. Transfer the mashed bananas to a large bowl, followed by 1/2 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup oil.
- Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Now, to this add 2 eggs and 11/2 tsp of vanilla extract. Mix until everything is combined well and keep aside.
- In another bowl add 11/2 cup maida, 1 tsp baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt. Mix them using a fork.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient mix kept aside.
- Start folding the batter using cut & fold method. Add the butter milk little by little in intervals and form a smooth batter.
- Just for a change I am planning to bake in 2 batches. Some using silicone molds and some using cupcake liners. To the remaining batter add 3 tbsp chocolate chips, if you want to make chocolate banana muffins. Scoop the batter until 3/4 th of the molds are covered.
- Tap them to release the air bubbles and bake them in a preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes at 180 degree or 350 For or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Our cute little muffins are ready. Crispy on the outside, light and fluffy inside.
- Do not over bake the muffins.
- The riper your bananas are, the easier they will be to mash and the better the flavor of your banana muffins will be.
- The number of muffins may vary based on the size of the cupcake liners.
- Completely avoid a hand mixer and it helps avoid over-mixing. Over-mixing this batter can lead to muffins that are too tough and dense,