I am going to share with you a refreshing lemon iced tea. The recipe shared here is an easy method and gives a delicious taste. Iced tea can be made with citrus fruits like lemons, limes, oranges, and even berries. I went through a recipe for mango iced tea in a blog recently. I found it really interesting. Do see that recipe and enjoy it since its season of mangoes.
I am going to use black tea powder, while there are others who use green tea leaves too. I like this taste than the green tea flavor.
- 2tbsp black tea powder(I used red label brand)
- 5 cups of water
- 1/2 cup sugar(reduce sweet if you do not like sweetened taste)
- 3tbsp lemon juice
- ice cubes
- In a pan pour 5 cups of water.
- Heat the pan and once the water comes to a boil, switch off the flame and add 2 tablespoons black tea powder.
- Add sugar. mix very well.
- Let the tea powder steep in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After the tea is steeped in the hot water, then add 3 tablespoons lemon juice. If you like lemon taste then you can add more.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Then strain the lemon tea in a pitcher or jar.
- Let the lemon tea cool at room temperature. Refrigerate it .
- While serving, add ice cubes & lemon slices in a glass. (optional)
- Enjoy your drink.
I really like how this article talks about the different benefits of melons without talking about only one. I’ve been…
Hi there, thank you and feel sorry for the trouble. Either, you interchanged baking soda and baking powder amount or…
I tried the recipe and cake texture came out good. But in taste it had soda smell and taste which…
Nice : https://www.foodbyhunter.online