I am going to share with you a refreshing lemon iced tea. The recipe shared here is an easy method and gives a delicious taste. Iced tea can be made with citrus fruits like lemons, limes, oranges, and even berries. I went through a recipe for mango iced tea in a blog recently. I found it really interesting. Do see that recipe and enjoy it since its season of mangoes.
I am going to use black tea powder, while there are others who use green tea leaves too. I like this taste than the green tea flavor.
- 2tbsp black tea powder(I used red label brand)
- 5 cups of water
- 1/2 cup sugar(reduce sweet if you do not like sweetened taste)
- 3tbsp lemon juice
- ice cubes
- In a pan pour 5 cups of water.
- Heat the pan and once the water comes to a boil, switch off the flame and add 2 tablespoons black tea powder.
- Add sugar. mix very well.
- Let the tea powder steep in the water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After the tea is steeped in the hot water, then add 3 tablespoons lemon juice. If you like lemon taste then you can add more.
- Stir with a spoon.
- Then strain the lemon tea in a pitcher or jar.
- Let the lemon tea cool at room temperature. Refrigerate it .
- While serving, add ice cubes & lemon slices in a glass. (optional)
- Enjoy your drink.
as I website possessor I believe the content here is real excellent, regards for your efforts.
I really like and appreciate your article. Thanks Again. Sula Yankee Murtha
Major thankies for the blog article. Much obliged. Lanny Wilton O’Hara