Iced Rose Latte Recipe | Ultimate Rose Flavored Coffee | with step by step photos and video. A delicious combination of coffee infused with floral, aromatic rose syrup and a splash of milk. A perfect and comfort drink to cool up during summer.
The days when coffee was just a regular cup of milk, instant coffee powder and sugar are long gone. Now, you can get lattes, cappuccinos, espressos, and any other number of coffee beverages instead, but of course, you can still order that regular cup of coffee as well. Not only has coffee changed a whole lot from what it was in the old days, but tea has also changed as well.
Benefits of eating Rose Petals
- When you prepare the drink, because of the rose petals, it will have anti-inflammatory properties and help to aid digestion as well.
- Rose petals are an excellent source of vitamin C, as well as a great source of B vitamins, vitamin K, carotene, calcium, magnesium, and copper.
- The Benefits of Rose Petals is Health and Nutrition. Because petals contain about 95 percent water, their nutritional value is limited and their calorie count is low.
How to make iced rose latte?
Iced Rose Latte Recipe | Ultimate Rose Flavored Coffee | with step by step photos and video. The recipe uses rooh afza for the exact color and flavor of the rose latte. You can make rose syrup at home also. Refer the next topic for the recipe. In a cup rooh afza is added followed by a cup of milk. The milk is frothed using a frother. Later, some coffee mix prepared and mixed along with the frothed rose milk. Top with some ice cubes and rose petals.
Further I would like to recommend our trending Homemade Cappuccino Coffee recipe.
How to make rose syrup?
Recipe for rose syrup is simple to make at home. This recipe requires just 3 ingredients rose petals, water and sugar to make. I have used dried rose petals to make this syrup. To make this simple rose syrup just boil water, sugar and dried rose petals until sugar dissolves. I have used dried hibiscus petals as a natural food colouring agent, it was not steeped for long to impart any noticeable floral aroma. You may add a few drops of rose water to the syrup if you prefer intense floral aroma and flavour.
Iced Rose Latte RecipeCourse: BeveragesCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Iced Rose Latte Recipe | Ultimate Rose Flavored Coffee | with step by step photos and video. A delicious combination of coffee infused with floral, aromatic rose syrup and a splash of milk.
2 tbsp Rose Syrup
1/2 cup Milk
1 tsp Instant Coffee Powder
1 tsp Sugar
3 tbsp Water
Edible Rose Petals
- Firstly, for preparing the coffee mix, take a cup add 1 tsp instant coffee powder, 1 or 2 tsp sugar and 3 tbsp water. Mix and combine well. Keep it aside.
- Take another glass and add 2 tbsp rose syrup.
- Now add 1/2 cup milk. The milk should be boiled and allowed to cool down completely.
- Using a frother, froth and mix the milk until it bubbles up. You’re going to need a high-quality milk frother to get that creamy foam that makes this rose latte so unique.
- Add some ice cubes.
- Now pour the coffee mix into the creamy rose milk.
- Top with some edible rose petals. Mix everything together. Then sit back and enjoy the fragrant aroma and taste until your heart’s content.
- You’re going to need a high-quality milk frother to get that creamy foam that makes this Rose Latte so unique.