Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe | Groundnut Butter | with step by step photos and video. Peanut Butter is a classic and popular spread recipe for bread/toast across the globe and is a good source of protein. Making peanut butter at home is quite simple and does not require too many ingredients.
Delicious luscious peanut butter made at home is a great source of monosaturated fatty acids. It’s healthier than store-bought ones and the best part is that you can customize it as per your liking.
How to make homemade peanut butter?
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe | Groundnut Butter | with step by step photos and video. A simple and healthy recipe made from peanuts or groundnuts. A perfect one to spread on your bread or whip a smoothie with.
In this little jar of liquid gold, we have peanut butter with the most perfectly melty, creamy texture, and with a barely sweet, peanut flavor. Add a little honey, add a little sea salt, or more or less or nothing at all. Something magical happens when you whip all those peanuts around in the food processor for a few minutes, and that something is creamy, drippy peanut butter that is the definition of perfect simplicity.
Peanuts go through a few stages on their way to becoming spoonable, spreadable peanut butter. At first, the mix looks impossibly crumbly and dry in the bottom of your food processor, but let the blender go a little longer and it starts resembling actual honest-to-goodness peanut butter.
Furthermore, do visit our toasts & sandwich recipes. Hope you would like it.
Follow me on Social to get instant updates
Homemade Peanut Butter RecipeCourse: Sauce, DipsCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe | Groundnut Butter | with step by step photos and video. Peanut Butter is a classic and popular spread recipe for bread/toast across the globe and is a good source of protein.
2 cups of peanuts
1 tbsp honey/jaggery/brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
- We are using 2 cups of raw peanuts for this recipe. Firstly, we have to remove the skin from the peanuts. You can remove some amount of skin by rubbing the peanuts in between your palms.
- Roast the peanuts over low to medium flame until browned and the remaining skin starts to easily peel off.
- Allow it to cool down for10 to 15minutes and then remove the skin. You can take the peanuts in your palm, rub it then blow away the skin.
- Transfer the peanuts to a mixie jar or blender & blend for 8 to 10 seconds.
- Then add in 1/4 tsp salt & grind for 8 to 10 seconds. Grind in intervals. ( If you are using salted peanuts do not add salt )
- Furthermore, add 1 tbsp honey & grind it to a smooth & buttery form. (In 3-sec intervals grind 10 times )
- Transfer it to an air-tight container or store it in the fridge & use it for a minimum of 2 months.
- Spread on breads & enjoy the buttery peanutty flavored slice.
- There are chances for the mixie to get heated while grinding, so it is better to grind in intervals or stop grinding for 2 to 3 minutes & resume again.
- The texture is purely your choice, if you want it crunchy then grind less. I wanted smooth peanut butter so ground accordingly.