Microgreens Omelet Recipe | Green Gram Microgreens Omelet | with step by step photos & video. An omelette or omelet, a dish made from beaten eggs fried with butter or oil in a frying pan. An omelet blended with microgreens is a full pack nutrient breakfast recipe & it is really delicious.
Microgreens, vegetable greens harvested just after the cotyledon leaves have developed. Microgreens include a variety of edible immature greens. They are harvested with scissors less than a month after germination when the plants are up to 2 inches tall. You can visit our other microgreen videos to see how to grow microgreens in our small space.
Microgreens Omelet RecipeCourse: Breakfast, MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Microgreens Omelet Recipe | Green Gram Microgreens Omelet | with step by step photos & video. An omelette or omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs fried with butter or oil in a frying pan.
2 tbsp water
1 tsp tomato
1 green chili finely chopped
1.2 tsp pepper powder
salt as required
2 tbsp finely chopped microgreens
- Add 2 eggs, 2 tbsp water, 2 tbsp grated coconut, 2 tbsp finely chopped onion, 1 tsp tomato, 1 green chili, ¼ tsp pepper powder & salt as required in a mixing bowl.
- Followed by 2 tbsp finely chopped microgreens. I am using green gram microgreens grown from my kitchen tabletop.
- Using a fork whisk it well.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a cooking pan & pour the beaten egg mixture in a concentric shape.
- Keep the flame on medium for 10 seconds & turn the flame to low.
- Now let us cover & cook the omelet.
- Cook both the sides of omelet.
- Our microgreens omelet is ready to serve.