Microgreens Omelet Recipe | Green Gram Microgreens Omelet | with step by step photos & video. An omelette or omelet, a dish made from beaten eggs fried with butter or oil in a frying pan. An omelet blended with microgreens is a full pack nutrient breakfast recipe & it is really delicious.
Microgreens, vegetable greens harvested just after the cotyledon leaves have developed. Microgreens include a variety of edible immature greens. They are harvested with scissors less than a month after germination when the plants are up to 2 inches tall. You can visit our other microgreen videos to see how to grow microgreens in our small space.
Microgreens have high levels of:
How to make microgreens omelet recipe?
A small protein bunch on the plate. Despite their small size, they pack a nutritional punch, often containing higher nutrient levels than more mature vegetable greens. Adding them to our diet in this modern era is very important.
Microgreens contain similar and often greater amounts antioxidants, &nutrients than mature greens. As such, they may similarly reduce the risk of some diseases like heart disease, alzheimers, some cancers, & diabetics.
Furthermore, see our other microgreen recipes here. In addition, do see, how to grow microgreens without soil in our small space.
Microgreens Omelet RecipeCourse: Breakfast, MainCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Microgreens Omelet Recipe | Green Gram Microgreens Omelet | with step by step photos & video. An omelette or omelet is a dish made from beaten eggs fried with butter or oil in a frying pan.
2 tbsp water
1 tsp tomato
1 green chili finely chopped
1.2 tsp pepper powder
salt as required
2 tbsp finely chopped microgreens
- Add 2 eggs, 2 tbsp water, 2 tbsp grated coconut, 2 tbsp finely chopped onion, 1 tsp tomato, 1 green chili, ¼ tsp pepper powder & salt as required in a mixing bowl.
- Followed by 2 tbsp finely chopped microgreens. I am using green gram microgreens grown from my kitchen tabletop.
- Using a fork whisk it well.
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a cooking pan & pour the beaten egg mixture in a concentric shape.
- Keep the flame on medium for 10 seconds & turn the flame to low.
- Now let us cover & cook the omelet.
- Cook both the sides of omelet.
- Our microgreens omelet is ready to serve.