Its a tasty cheese toast spiced with chilies, butter & coriander leaves. There are many variations of making garlic cheese chilly sandwich. Its a quick, easy & lovely snack/party food, just like potato yogurt kebabs & sweet butter toast.
Let’s learn how to make chilly cheese toast, a quick and easy snack with step by step directions and full video. This is my version of a snack/breakfast recipe.
- 4 white slice breads
- 3tbsp unsalted butter at room temperature
- 2tbsp corriander leaves
- 1tsp chilly flakes
- 1/4 cup shredded/grated cheese of your choice
- Mix butter, chilly flakes & corriander leaves in a mixing bowl.
- Now apply this mix on either sides of bread pieces evenly.
- Since we are going to make a toast sandwich, shed grated cheese on one side of a bread & cover it with another bread piece making it a sandwich. Repeat the same procedure for other slices as well. Keep both the sandwiches aside.
- Now heat a tawa and toast the sandwiches by covering it with a lid for 3 min on low flame.
- Flip over & toast other side too, till both sides are golden brown.
- Tasty cheese sandwiches are ready to be served for a full pack breakfast.