Garlic Bread Recipe | 2-minute Easy Breakfast Recipe | with step by step photos and video. A quick buttery flavoured bread recipe. Typically served as appetizer or starters before having a full course meal or perhaps a pizza meal.
Minced fresh garlic is key to these flavor packed crusty slices. On occasions, you can also make this cheesy garlic bread and serve with any soup for lunch or dinner. These can also be served as a starter snack for the get-together or parties.
Selection of Bread Slices:
Use any bread of your choice. You can use whole wheat or brown or multi grain or white bread.
Selection of Butter:
You can either use salted or unsalted butter for this recipe. If you are using salted do not add extra salt.
How to make garlic bread recipe?
Garlic Bread Recipe | 2-minute Easy Breakfast Recipe | with step by step photos and video. Toasts consists of bread, topped with garlic and olive oil or butter and may include additional herbs, such as parsley, basil, coriander leaves, or any other herbs of your choice. It is then either grilled or broiled until toasted or baked in an oven or tawa.
In addition, I would like to highlight our other toasts and sandwich recipes also. Hope you would like them.
Garlic Bread RecipeCourse: Starter, Appetizers, SnacksCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Garlic Bread Recipe | 2-minute Easy Breakfast Recipe | with step by step photos and video. A quick buttery garlic flavoured bread recipe.
4 tbsp Butter (at room temperature)
2 tsp Garlic (minced or grated)
1/2 tsp Parsley, Coriander or Basil
1/2 tsp Sugar (optional)
1/4 tsp Salt
Bread Slices as needed (you can use whole wheat or brown or multi grain or white bread)
- In a bowl, mix 4 tbsp Butter (at room temperature), 1/2 tsp Sugar (optional), 1/4 tsp Salt, 2 tsp minced Garlic, 1/2 tsp Parsley and 1/2 tsp Coriander leaves.
- Mix it well to make a smooth garlic butter.
- Take the bread slice. Now, spread the garlic butter either on both sides or over one side.
- Then heat a tawa. Keep the flame to the lowest and place the bread slices on the tawa. Toast the bread slices on both the sides.
- Toast until both sides turns crisp.
- Remove from flame and enjoy the buttery bread slices.
- You can use whole wheat or brown or multi grain or white bread.
- You can either grate or mince garlic.