Ganache & Cream Frosting | Whipped Cream | Using White Chocolate | with step by step photos and video. A perfect recipe for frosting or icing the cakes using white chocolate. Easy to make fluffy white icing recipe.
This sweet, whipped cream is the perfect frosting for cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and brownies. If you are looking for a super simple frosting that lets the cake shine, whipped cream is the way to go. Unlike a buttercream, which is rich to a fault, whipped cream is relatively light and delightfully fluffy.
What is the secret?
There are two ingredients that really help make this frosting, white chocolate and whipping cream. Feel free to add food coloring as desired. You can also use other flavorings and other extracts.
Moreover, this frosting is great for piping and decorating cakes and cupcakes. If the frosting starts getting too soft as you work with it, chill it in the fridge for about 15 minutes to firm it up.
How to make Ganache & Cream Frosting?
Ganache & Cream Frosting | Whipped Cream | Using White Chocolate | with step by step photos and video. The recipe I am sharing here yields enough frosting for filling and frosting a 6 inch double layer cake. Moreover, this recipe aims at people who do not have hand beater also. I will show how to make a white chocolate ganache and there by making whipped cream using just two ingredients and a whisk.
The output stands amazing as you see the result here in this pic.
In further, I would like to highlight my cake collections here. Hope you would like them.
Ganache & Cream FrostingCourse: CreamCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Ganache & Cream Frosting | Whipped Cream | Using White Chocolate | with step by step photos and video. A perfect recipe for frosting or icing the cakes using white chocolate
190 gms White Chocolate (Any sweetened Chocolate)
1/2 cup Whipping Cream
- Firstly, break 190 gms of white chocolate into small pieces.
- Melt the chocolate using double boil method.
- Now add 1/2 cup of whipping cream.Mix and combine until it turns into a smooth and silky texture.
- Remove from double boiling & allow it to cool down for 15 minutes.
- Now our white chocolate ganache is ready.
- For preparing cake cream
- Refrigerate this ganache for 1 or 2 hrs.
- After 1 hr, it turns thickened.
- Now using a whisk or beater, beat until it turns fluffy and well blended.
- Now our cream is ready.
- Apply over the cake & decorate it.
- Using beater will be easy. But if you do not have a beater you can use either a whisk or wooden spoon.