Fried Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce | Pan Fried Fish with Creamy Dip | with step by step photos and video. An easy fish fry recipe with a silky smooth lemon butter creamy sauce. A very quick and easy dinner recipe from the French Cuisine.
This dish is fabulous with any tender, flaky, mild flavored white fish. Moreover, a firmer white fish works better than soft textured fish. I tried with the seer or king fish and it came out amazing.
Knowing how to make a good lemon sauce is probably one of the most useful tricks to make this dish tastes yummy. Luxurious brown butter, also known as beurre noisette in French, is what makes this sauce so special. Turning butter into brown butter is a simple technique that only takes a few minutes. It’s much more complex than basic melted butter, with a deep, toasty flavor you’ll swoon over. By the time the lemon juice gets mixed in, you’re left with a miraculous sauce that always gets rave reviews..
How to make fried fish in Lemon Butter Sauce?
Fried Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce | Pan Fried Fish with Creamy Dip | with step by step photos and video. A truly effortless recipe where the fish is pan fried & served with a creamy dip. The preparation of butter sauce plays a major role in this dish.
Furthermore, do kindly check out our other seafood recipes also. You would like them.
Fried Fish in Lemon Butter SauceCourse: MainCuisine: FrenchDifficulty: Easy
Fried Fish in Lemon Butter Sauce | Pan Fried Fish with Creamy Sauce | with step by step photos and video. An easy fish fry recipe with a silky smooth lemon butter creamy sauce
5 Seer Fish or King Fish Steaks (or Any fleshy Fish)
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp Pepper Powder
1 tbsp Maida
Salt as Required
- Butter Lemon Sauce
2 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tbsp Garlic Julienne Cuts
1 tsp Ginger Julienne Cuts
2 tbsp Green Chili or Capsicum (finely chopped)
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
2 tsp Finely Chopped Parsley
- Firstly, wash and clean the fish you planning to use for this recipe.
- Then sprinkle 1 tsp pepper powder, salt as required & 1 tbsp maida over the fish pieces. Gently rub them on both the sides of fish & marinate well.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil. Shallow fry the fish pieces on low-medium flame until both the sides turns golden brown.
- Plate the fried fishes.
- Now on the same pan, heat 2 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Saute over a low flame until the butter melts and changes in color.
- Then, add 1 tbsp julienne cuts garlic & saute until it is roasted.
- Now add 1 tsp julienne cuts ginger and saute for 10sec.
- Followed by 2 tbsp finely chopped green chilies or capsicum. Saute for 5 sec.
- Add 2 tbsp lemon juice. Switch off the flame & give a nice mix until the sauce changes its color.
- Pour the hot lemon butter sauce over the fish.
- Serve hot along with some finely chopped parsley.
- Use fleshy fish for this recipe.
- After pouring the lime juice saute until the sauce changes its color to brown as seen in the picture above.