Fluffy Cloud Omelette | with step by step photos and video. A perfect way to impress someone at breakfast. This omelet takes a few eggs and turns them into a fluffy and impressive omelet.
Who doesn’t love fluffy eggs? Make them extra fluffy by whipping the egg whites and yolk separately. This will give you super fluffy eggs. No matter what you call them, this is a decadent breakfast you are going to love.
How is it different from souffle omelette?
Souffle omelette is bit different. In this type, the egg white and yolk are whipped separately like the cloud omelette. Further, egg white is carefully blended with the yolks and then fried. This fluffy omelet is also known as souffle eggs.
How to make fluffy cloud omelette?
Fluffy Cloud Omelette | with step by step photos and video. The recipe shared here makes 2 complete layers of omelette with egg white layer and yolk layer. You will surely need a strong whisking arm or an egg beater. This French technique when done correctly, makes two or three eggs into a fluffy mass that will fill a whole dinner or breakfast plate. Here’s what to do:
- Step 1: Separate the Eggs
- Step 2: Whisk It Good
- Step 3: Cook to Perfection
Moreover, the best thing about this omelet technique is the infinite ways to personalize it. Add fillings like cooked vegetables or cheese before folding the omelet in half, or top with a condiment like hot sauce or salsa. Further, I would like to highlight our other breakfast recipes, and also micro-green omelette recipe. Hope you would like them.
Fluffy Cloud OmeletteCourse: MainCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Medium
Fluffy Cloud Omelette | with step by step photos and video. A perfect way to impress someone at breakfast.
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Water
1 tbsp Sugar
Oil or Butter as needed
- Take 2 eggs. Firstly, Separate the egg whites and the egg yolks in two separate bowls.
- Add 2 pinches of salt on both egg white and egg yolk.
- Now, start whisking the egg white using a whisk or an egg beater.
- Once it starts to foam well, add 1 tbsp sugar and beat until you get stiff peaks. Adding sugar is completely optional. Once you got stiff peaks, keep them aside.
- Mix the egg yolk and, add 1 tsp water to the egg yolk. Beat until it starts to foam. Then, keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter or oil in a non-stick frying pan.
- Pour the beaten egg yolk into the frying pan. Cover & Cook over a low heat for 1 to 2 minutes. You can use your hands and touch the egg yolk to see if it is cooked perfectly.
- Once the egg yolk is cooked, add the beaten egg white and spread it over evenly using a spoon.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 10 minutes over a low flame or until the top of the omelet has set. You can see that the white has puffed up. Once you switch off the flame it will lower down in height.
- Switch off the flame. Separate the edges of omelette from the pan.
- Remove the omelette from the pan and serve hot.
- Serve hot.
- Adding sugar is optional. You can spice it up using some chili flakes or spices and herbs of your wish.