Electrolyte Energy Drinks | Recently I read in a blog about these amazing drinks. And I really found this amazing. It’s like a DIY sports drink.
The blog mentioned that the key ingredient to making the best homemade electrolyte is to use high quality, mineral-rich, pink Himalayan salt. Not only is it flavorful, but it is also naturally fortified with 84 trace minerals that are essential for our health. This salt maintains proper fluid balance, thus preventing dehydration and also helps prevent low blood pressure. I’m going to share the recipes which I came across that blog because I found it to be so useful.
Lemon Ginger Electrolyte
- 2 inch ginger
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 2 cups water
- ice cubes
- 1/2 cup orange juice freshly squeezed
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- ice cubes
Lemon Ginger Electrolyte:
- Grate ginger and squeeze out the juice.
- Add freshly grated lemon juice, honey and pink himalayan salt to the ginger juice and blend it.
- Add 2 cups of plain water/ mineral water and mix well.
- Pour over ice in cups to enjoy immediately or refrigerate.
- Whisk orange juice and pink Himalayan salt.
- Add honey if making this for kids.
- Add water, mix well and serve immediately with ice cubes.