Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe | The Perfect Recipe to yield exactly 6 Moist Cupcakes | with step by step photos & video. These fluffy and moist cupcakes are super easy to make with just a few ingredients. Everyone loves cupcakes! Especially kids. Super easy to make and the texture is light, fluffy, and melt-in-your-mouth good.
Who doesn’t love classic cupcakes? These Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes are tender, moist, and oh so delicious, making them the perfect addition to any birthdays, school parties, celebrations, and I want a cupcake days.
What are cupcakes?
Basically a small cake, typically designed for a single person with the same traditional cake batter. it is baked in a small thin paper rolls which holds and gives shape to these amazing tiny cakes.
How to make eggless vanilla cupcakes recipe?
Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe | The Perfect Recipe to yield exactly 6 Moist Cupcakes | with step by step photos & video. There’s nothing fancy about these eggless vanilla cupcakes. Moreover, they are made with very basic ingredients which I am sure you must already have in your pantry. This recipe is a basic one without any frosting. However, the cake batter can be flavored using either choco chips, raisins or even with tutti frutties and berries.
Vanilla is such a classic flavor. It goes for every occasion and almost everyone likes them. This recipe can be used to make a small batch of cupcakes in a very quick way. Also, do kindly check out the perfect vanilla cupcake recipe using eggs that i had shared already.
Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes RecipeCourse: CakeCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup Curd
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 cup Oil
6 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
3/4 cup Maida
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
A pinch of salt
Eggless Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe | The Perfect Recipe to yield exactly 6 Moist Cupcakes | with step by step photos & video. These fluffy and moist cupcakes are super easy to make with just a few ingredients.
- Pre heat oven to 350 F or 180 degrees. Line a 6 count muffin tray with cupcake liners or spray with a non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Now, add 1/2 cup curd in a bowl.
- To the curd, add 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Mix well & keep aside for 2 to 3 minutes. The baking soda starts to activate the curd and bubbles up, making it foamy. It is called bubbling effect.
- Continue adding 6 tbsp sugar and 1/4 cup oil.
- Mix until sugar is dissolved and oil is combined well.
- Now add in 1tsp Vanilla essence & mix once again
- Sift in 3/4 cup maida and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Mix until all is well combined but do not over-mix. The batter is now done.
- Using an ice cream scoop (or any spoon), fill the cupcakes liners 2/3 full with the batter. Tap twice & release air bubbles.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-18 minutes or till toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove cupcakes from the oven and transfer onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Enjoy them as it is or top them with chocolate ganache frosting or buttercream frosting.
- The cake batter can be flavored using either choco chips, raisins or even with tutti fruities and berries.