Eggless Coconut Mug Cake | Soft & Moist 2-Minute Cake recipe | with step by step photos and video. A decadently delicious 2 minute microwave dessert that’s perfect for coconut cake lovers. It’s a simple moist and tender mug cake you’ll fall in love with.
With simple ingredients and two minutes you can have a moist coconut cake topped with whipped cream and desiccated coconut to enjoy.
Tips and tricks on this coconut mug cake recipe
- Adding ice cream and whipped cream along with desiccated coconut on top is extra delicious and indulgent!
- Make sure your mug is microwave-safe! This is vital, you do not want to have a mug explode or break!
- Feel free to use any type of milk. I usually go for dairy milk or vanilla almond milk.
- Trying to cut out a bit of sugar? You can go down to about 1 tbsp of sugar in the base if you want it a little less sweet.
- Coconut oil works as a substitute for butter in this mug cake recipe.
- If you prefer more richness, substitute coconut milk instead of other milk.
A common Question:
Can you make a cake in a microwave?
You place cake batter in a microwave-safe mug or bowl and then place in a microwave for 1-2 minutes. Depending on the size of the bowl or mug the time varies.
How to make eggless coconut mug cake recipe?
Eggless Coconut Mug Cake | Soft & Moist 2-Minute Cake recipe | with step by step photos and video. Making these mug cakes is a snap! Simply add all of the ingredients into a small bowl or mug and whisk or stir until a creamy batter forms using a fork or tiny whisk. Further, pop it in the microwave for about 90 seconds and let it cool slightly before topping with whipped cream. Do try this recipe
Furthermore, do check out our trending microwave dessert recipes:
- Carrot Mug Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Milk Pudding Recipe
- Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- One Minute Brownie
Eggless Coconut Mug CakeCourse: BakesCuisine: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Eggless Coconut Mug Cake | Soft & Moist 2-Minute Cake recipe | tep by step photos and video. A decadently delicious 2 minute microwave dessert that’s perfect for coconut cake lovers.
1/4 cup Maida
2 tbsp Dessicated Coconut
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
A pinch of salt
2 tbsp Sugar
3 tbsp Milk
1 tbsp Melted Butter
1/4 tsp Coconut Oil
1 tbsp Curd
Whipping Cream (optional)
- Take a microwave safe bowl or mug of your choice.
- Firstly, add in the dry ingredients : 1/4 cup Maida, 2 tbsp Dessicated Coconut, 1/2 tsp Baking Powder, A pinch of salt and 2 tbsp Sugar.
- Mix and combine them well using a fork or spoon.
- Then add in 3 tbsp milk, 1 tbsp melted butter, 1/4 tsp coconut oil and 1 tbsp curd.
- Mix and form a lump free batter.
- Microwave for 90 seconds or 2 minutes based on the width of cup. For me it took only 90 seconds.
- Soft and delicious easy to do cake is now ready.
- Allow the cake to cool down if you want to top with whipping cream or you can have it as hot. Top it with whipping cream and desiccated coconut.
- Coconut mug cake is ready to be served.
- Use a microwave-safe mug or a bowl. Microwave-safe ramekins work too.
- Several like their mug cakes less sweet. Try reducing the sugar to 1 tablespoon.