Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe | Easy to do Moist Cake without Oven | with step by step photos and video. A cake that truly tastes of chocolate without baking powder. Most of the moistness comes from the egg yolk and egg white used to make it, but this recipe is made without egg, and yet has almost the same moistness. An ideal cake or dessert recipe which can be served used as a base cake for any celebration.
INGREDIENTS FOR HOMEMADE EGGLESS CHOCOLATE CAKE:
To make this delicious chocolate cake at home, you only need a few simple ingredients. I use maida to make this cake. For a healthier option you can use wheat or raagi flour also. I recommend using castor sugar instead of granulated sugar because granulated sugar does not melt completely in the oven. For this eggless cake, you also need vegetable oil. You can also use oilve oil. Do not use any strong oil like mustard oil or peanut oil. If you want to make this cake with butter, you can replace oil with equal quantity of softened butter. As simple as that! This is truly a very easy to bake chocolate cake. Using a good quality cocoa powder is very important. Any good dark cocoa powder will do.
- Before making this eggless chocolate cake, make sure you prepare your baking tin with parchment paper. If you don’t have parchment paper, you can brush the pan with melted butter/ oil and dust off some flour.
- Make sure all your ingredients, including milk, are at room temperature. This is important because room temperature ingredients emulsify better.
- While combining dry and wet ingredients, be sure to not over-mix. By over-mixing, you will knock out all the air and land up with a dense cake. Simply use an offset spatula and gently fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Instead of adding vinegar to the milk you can use curd or buttermilk also
How to make Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe?
Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe | Easy to do Moist Cake without Oven | with step by step photos and video. Firstly, prepare the wet ingredients. It starts off with making buttermilk. Once the wet ingredient mix is ready, sieve in the dry ingredients and make a smooth batter. Further, transfer the cake mix into the baking trya and bake in a preheated kadai. If you like to decorate your cake, firstly, soak the cooled cake in sugar syrup and add some whipped cream or chocolate ganache.
In addition, I would like to highlight our other trending vanilla cupcake recipe, marble cupcakes in katoris and chocolate steam cake recipes. Hope you would like them too.
Eggless Chocolate Cake RecipeCourse: DessertCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Eggless Chocolate Cake Recipe | Easy to do Moist Cake without Oven | with step by step photos and video. A cake that truly tastes of chocolate without baking powder.
1 cup Milk
1 tbsp Vinegar
11/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Oil
11/2 cup Maida
1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Firstly, line a 7 inch cake pan using a parchment paper and grease some oil or butter. Keep it aside.
- Now, for preparing buttermilk, add 1 tbsp vinegar into 1 cup milk.
- Mix it and wait for 3 to 4 minutes. Buttermilk is ready.
- Now add in 11/4 cup sugar and 1/2 cup oil. Mix it until sugar is well dissolved.
- Now sieve in 11/2 cup Maida, 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder, 1 tsp Baking Soda and 1/4 tsp Salt.
- Fold the ingredients to form a smooth batter, using cut and fold method. Finally add in 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix in.
- Once the batter is ready, transfer it to the prepared cake tin.
- Level the batter and tap it twice.
- Preheat a kadai for 7 minutes over a low flame. After 7 minutes, place the cake mold and bake over a low flame for about 45 to 55 minutes or until a tooth pic inserted comes out clean.
- Cake is baked. Allow it cool down. Once cooled cut and serve.
- Make sure all ingredients are at room temperature.