Eggless Banana Muffins | Soft and Fluffy | with step by step pictures and video. These soft and moist muffins are so flavorful, moist, and incredibly delicious! They are easy and quick to make. While serving hot, they are crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy on the inside. Trust me, this will quickly become your favourite banana muffin recipe! Make these for breakfast this weekend, you won’t regret it. These are so easy to make and that too made without eggs.
Bananas always get ripened at home and every time I have surplus bananas that are ready to be used in baked goodies or desserts. Most of the time I make Banana cake or banana bread and sometimes these muffins.
So this is again an easy muffin recipe. You can use ripe bananas or overripe bananas to make these vegan muffins. the recipe serves 12 medium muffins.
Tips on How to Make Banana Muffins:
- The riper your bananas are, the easier they will be to mash and the better the flavor of your banana muffins will be. Don’t shy away from brown spots on your banana peels, that’s what you want for this recipe!
- I recommend mashing your bananas with a fork or with a potato masher. You want them to be well-mashed with very few lumps.
- I strongly recommend stirring the batter completely by hand. Completely avoid a hand mixer and it helps avoid over-mixing. Over-mixing this batter can lead to muffins that are too tough and dense, we want light and fluffy muffins!
Adding Chocolate Chips to the batter: Customise to your heart’s content:
Feel free to add chocolate chips to these cute Muffins, if you want, but they’re so good on their own. You could also add nuts or dried fruit if you like. Soft and moist Banana Muffins with melty chocolate chips are the ultimate treat.
What is the Temperature to Bake Muffins?
Bake them in a preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes at 180 degree celsius or 350 degree Farenheit. You can tell when they are done when the tops are golden and after inserting a toothpick in the center of a muffin, it comes out clean. If it does not come clean, bake for few minutes more. For mini muffins, the bake time will be less. I’d expect 10 to 15 minutes. But be sure not to over bake muffins.
How to make eggless banana muffins?
Eggless Banana Muffins | Soft and Fluffy | with step by step pictures and video. These muffins are perfect breakfast for your family if they have sweet tooth for the morning. The taste and texture are so good even though they are egg-free. Perfect for those who don’t or can’t eat eggs. Firstly, the curd is activated by adding baking soda. Once they starts to activate, you would see the frothing process of curd. Further the activated curd is mixed along with the wet and dry ingredients to make a lump free smooth batter. Finally, the muffin batter is filled in the muffin trays and baked. Continue baking until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Further, I would like to highlight our trending banana recipes from our recipe blog. Hope you would like them.
- Eggless Banana Rava Cake
- Banana Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe
- Eggless Banana Cake
- Light and Fluffy Banana Muffins
Eggless Banana MuffinsCourse: MuffinsCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
1/2 cup Curd
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 Overripe Bananas
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
11/2 cup Maida
1/4 tsp Salt
- Firstly, 1 tsp baking soda is mixed with 1/2 cup curd and kept aside for 5 minutes. You could visibly see, the curd is frothing.
- Mean while, peel and mash 2 overripe bananas using a fork or masher.
- Add the activated curd to mashed banana mix, followed by 1/2 cup oil and 3/4 cup sugar.
- Mix until everything is combined well and sugar is dissolved.
- Sieve in 11/2 cup maida and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Mix and form a lump free smooth batter. Further add 1 tsp vanilla essence and mix them.
- Scoop the batter until 3/4 th of the molds are covered.
- Tap them to release the air bubbles and bake them in a preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes at 180 degree or 350 For or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Our cute little muffins are ready. Crispy on the outside, light and fluffy inside.
- Do not over bake the muffins.
- The riper your bananas are, the easier they will be to mash and the better the flavor of your banana muffins will be.
- The number of muffins may vary based on the size of the cupcake liners.
- Completely avoid a hand mixer and it helps avoid over-mixing. Over-mixing this batter can lead to muffins that are too tough and dense,