Egg Keema Balls Recipe | Egg Cutlet | Step by step description with photos & video. A simple & healthy snack recipe.
Easy to make with the leftover bread slices. Kids will love this recipe for sure. Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet. The egg is an all-time favorite food for me.
How to make Egg Cutlet | Egg Keema Balls?
Egg Keema Balls Recipe | Egg Cutlet |Step by step description with photos & video. As we all are familiar with the scrambled eggs, it will be easier to know what is egg keema. It is similar in terms of the minced egg.
In this recipe, I am using 2 eggs. With these 2 eggs, I was able to get 8 keema balls. Eggs when kept on stirring in medium to high flames gives you the minced egg or keema egg. This keema egg is mixed with powdered bread to form balls out of it. Furthermore, coated with maida paste & coated in bread crumbs. Deep-fried, yields egg keema balls with a soft inner & crispy outer layer.
In addition, i would like to highlight my other related recipes collection like,
- Potato Yogurt Kebab|Dahi Aloo ki Kebab
- Pizza Uttappam|Indian pancake pizza
- Lock Down Munchies|Roasted Gram Carrot Vada
Egg Keema Balls Recipe | Egg CutletCourse: SnacksCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Easy
Egg Keema Balls Recipe| Egg Cutlet |Step by step description with photos & video. A simple & healthy snack recipe.
2tsp oil + oil for frying egg balls
1/4 tsp fennel seeds
1 or 2 green chillies finely chopped
1/4tsp ginger garlic paste
1cup onion finely chopped
1tsp coriander leaves(optional)
salt as required
1/4 tsp pepper powder(optional)
3 slices of white bread
2 tbsp maida
2 to 3 tbsp water
- Heat 2tsp oil in a kadai & add in the fennel seeds. Let it crackle.
- Add in chopped green chilies, 1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste & saute till raw smell goes.
- Followed by 1cup finely chopped onion. Saute until onion turns into golden brown in color.
- Add 1/4 cup grated carrots & 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander leaves, Saute for 20 to 30 sec.
- Finally, add in 2 eggs & beat eggs well in the pan combining it well with other ingredients.
- Continue stirring eggs until no visible liquid remains & switch off the flame. Keep it aside & let it cool down.
- Take 3 bread slices & cut off the edges. Keep aside the brown edges (for making bread crumbs) & blend white bread pieces to a fine powder in a blender. For coating let us prepare bread crumbs from the cut off pieces of bread that we kept aside.
- Making Egg Balls
- Now to make egg balls, start adding the finely powdered bread to egg mix & start holding it together in the ball shapes.
- I got 8 balls from 2 eggs. Now keep this aside & let us make the paste for coating egg balls for frying.
- Coating & Deep Frying
- Take 2 tbsp maida in a small bowl & mix it with water, leaving no lumps. Add water little by little to avoid watery consistency.
- Now dip in egg balls one by one inside maida paste & roll in bread crumbs. Dust off the bread crumbs that are not blended with the balls. Keep aside coated egg balls on a plate.
- Refrigerate the prepared egg cutlets, 10 minutes before frying.
- For frying egg keema balls add oil in Kadai & fry egg balls in batches, on both sides in medium flame till it turns to golden brown color.