Double Chocolate Banana Muffins | Eggless & Easy Muffin Recipe | with step by step photos and video. These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make and even easier to eat. Full of ripe bananas, sugar, cocoa powder, and dark chocolate chunks! Socially acceptable for breakfast or as a dessert.
This recipe would make you wish you had more ripe bananas. Bursting with rich chocolate flavor and loaded with chocolate chips they are soft and perfectly moist. There’s nothing like the aroma of freshly baked breakfast treat and these Double Chocolate Banana Muffins are about to become your favorite.
Tips on How to Make Banana Muffins:
- The riper your bananas are, the easier they will be to mash and the better the flavor of your banana muffins will be. Don’t shy away from brown spots on your banana peels, that’s what you want for this recipe!
- I recommend mashing your bananas with a fork or with a potato masher. You want them to be well-mashed with very few lumps.
- I strongly recommend stirring the batter completely by hand. Completely avoid a hand mixer and it helps avoid over-mixing. Over-mixing this batter can lead to muffins that are too tough and dense, we want light and fluffy muffins!
How to get dome shaped muffins?
Firstly, preheat the oven at 220 degree celsius for 10 minutes. Once the batter is ready, bake them for 10 minutes at 220 degree celsius. Further reduce the temperature to 180 degrees and bake them for another 8 to 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean. If it does not come clean, bake for few minutes more. For mini muffins, the bake time will be less. I’d expect 10 to 15 minutes. But be sure not to over bake muffins.
The high temperature in the preliminary stage of baking helps the muffin to rise to that dome shape and further reduction in temperature helps the muffins to cook inside perfectly.
Adding Chocolate Chips to the batter: Customise to your heart’s content:
Feel free to add chocolate chips to these cute Muffins, if you want, but they’re so good on their own. You could also add nuts or dried fruit if you like. Soft and moist Banana Muffins with melty chocolate chips are the ultimate treat. Banana chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use overripe bananas and a fresh spin on classic banana bread.
Chocolate chips make everything better! They add great moisture and a gooey chocolate chip is the equivalent of melty cheese in the dessert world. This recipe shows you how to make basic banana muffins and also chocolate chip muffins.
How to make double chocolate banana muffins?
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins | Eggless & Easy Muffin Recipe | with step by step photos and video. Muffins are such a fun and easy treat to make for breakfast because they’re quick to throw together. The muffins are incredibly rich, mega chocolate-y, and loaded with chocolate chips in every single bite. Set the oven for preheating and start mixing the wet ingredients. Once the dry ingredients are sieved in, start folding the batter. Finally, add some chocolate chunks and give it a nice mix. Transfer the batter to a muffin tray. Bake them for 10 minutes at high temperature and further bake them for 8 to 10 minutes at low temperature. Delicious, soft and gooey dome shaped double chocolate muffins are ready to be served.
In addition, I would like to highlight our trending banana based recipes: Banana Ladoo | Energy Balls, Eggless Banana Butter Biscuits | Cookies, Light and Fluffy Banana Muffins, Eggless Banana Muffins, Caramel Banana Rava Pudding | Flan, Eggless Banana Cake, Eggless Wheat Banana Cake, Eggless Banana Rava Cake, Banana Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe, Homemade Banana Ice Cream Recipe & Banana Smoothie | Banana Milkshake.
Double Chocolate Banana MuffinsCourse: Breakfast, DessertDifficulty: Easy
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins | Eggless & Easy Muffin Recipe | with step by step photos and video. These double chocolate bananas muffins are ridiculously easy to make and even easier to eat.
2 Ripe Bananas
75 gm Curd
50 gm Milk
1 tsp Baking Soda
160 gm Maida
40 gm Cocoa Powder
1/8 tsp Salt
60 gm Chocolate
125 gm Sugar
80 gm Oil
- Preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 220 degree celsius.
- Peel and mash 2 overripe bananas using a fork or a masher. Some lumps are fine.
- Further add in 50 gm milk, 75 gm curd and 1 tsp baking soda. Mix them well and keep aside for 5 minutes. The baking soda will activate the curd in the mixture.
- Meanwhile, take another bowl and sieve in 160 gm maida, 40 gm cocoa powder and 1/8 tsp salt. Mix them using a fork or whisk.
- To this add in 60 gm chocolate chunks and combine well. The dry ingredients are ready.
- To the activated wet ingredient mix, add in 125 gms sugar and 80 gm oil. Combine well until sugar is dissolved.
- Finally, add the dry ingredient mix, little by little.
- Mix and form a lump free batter.
- Transfer the batter to a muffin tray lined with cupcake liners. Scoop the batter above 3/4 th part of the molds. Tap them twice.
- Top them with some chocolate chips or chunks.
- Firstly, bake the muffins for 10 minutes at 220 degree celsius and further reduce the temperature to 180 degrees. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 180 degree celsius.
- Delicious and gooey chocolate banana muffins are ready.
- Do bake in the temperature mentioned above to get that exact dome shaped muffins.
- Do not over bake the muffins.
- The riper your bananas are, the easier they will be to mash and better the flavor of your banana muffins will be.