Curd Sandwich Recipe | Yogurt Sandwich | Raita Sandwich | with step by step photos & video. It is a good lunch box recipe for kids as well as adults. This sandwich is so creamy and rich that it doesn’t require any extra dip along with it.
You can prepare this sandwich using any bread. Optionally if you like to add cheese, you can. I am using normal sandwich bread here. Also, you can add other veggies like onions, cucumber, and even spinach to make it even more healthy. Finally, add some green chilies or even chili flakes to make it spicier. You can exclude it if it is for kids.
Curd Sandwich Recipe | Yogurt Sandwich | Raita sandwich | with step by step photos & video. This yogurt sandwich is also popularly known as a raita sandwich. Here I had added carrots, cabbages, & sweet corn as veggies. In addition to curd, I prefer adding a tsp of mayonnaise. You can avoid mayonnaise if you do not like the taste.
Check out my other toasts & sandwiches here.
Curd Sandwich Recipe | Yogurt SandwichCourse: BreakfastCuisine: Street FoodDifficulty: Easy
Curd Sandwich Recipe | Yogurt Sandwich | Raita sandwich | with step by step photos & video. It is a good lunch box recipe for kids as well as adults
3 tbsp thick curd/yogurt
1 tsp mayonnaise(optional)
1/4 cup grated carrot
1/4 cup grated cabbage
2 tbsp finely chopped capsicum
1/4 cup corn
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp chili powder
butter to toast
6 bread slices
- Sandwich Spread
- Add 3tbsp curd in a mixing bowl.
- Also, add 1 tsp mayonnaise sauce. Skip if you do not like mayonnaise.
- Now add 1/4 cup grated carrot, 1/4 cup grated cabbage, & 2 tbsp finely chopped capsicum.
- Add some corn & mix well.
- Sprinkle some salt & 1/4 tsp chili powder. Give a good mix and keep aside.
- Curd Sandwich Recipe
- Take a bread slice. Spread the sandwich filling generously over one side of the bread slice.
- Cover and press with other bread slice over it.
- Heat the tawa or use a sandwich maker.
- Spread some butter on both sides of bread. Place the prepared sandwich on the tawa & cover it with a lid by pressing gently. Toast one side for 30-40 sec.
- Once, one side of bread turns golden brown, toast the other side of the bread by pressing gently.
- To serve, cut the sandwich in half or serve as it is.