Chicken Nuggets | Easy and simple Recipe | with step by step photos and video. One of the most delicious & commonly eaten dishes in fast food and restaurants. Serve with honey mustard, ketchup, or your favorite mayonnaise.
A common staple in the diet of many kids. They are incredibly accessible at fast-food restaurants as well as in every freezer section at the grocery store. The truth is that the best chicken nuggets are homemade. They are fresh, delicious and you don’t have to wonder what type of meat is ground up and packaged in your nuggets.
A chicken nugget is a chicken product made from chicken meat that is breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked. Invented in the 1950s, chicken nuggets have become a popular fast food restaurant item, as well as widely sold frozen for home use
How to make Chicken Nuggets Recipe at home?
Chicken Nuggets Recipe | Easy and simple | with step by step photos and video. This delicious, healthy recipe takes just about 30 minutes from start to finish and uses simple ingredients like breadcrumbs, chicken pieces, and spices. Great appetizer for parties. It’s super simple to make and you can serve it along with a white mayo for a delicious twist.
Chicken Nuggets RecipeCourse: Appetizers, SidesCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Chicken Nuggets Recipe | Easy and simple Recipe | with step by step photos and video. One of the most delicious & commonly eaten dishes in fast food and restaurants.
- Preparing Chicken Nuggets
2 Bread Slices
1/4 kg boneless chicken pieces (breast pieces)
1 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp Kashmiri/red chili powder (based on your taste of spiciness)
salt as required
1 tsp soya sauce
2 tsp cooking oil
- For Dipping, Coating & Frying
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper powder
1 cup bread crumbs
Cooking oil as needed
- Firstly, cut off the brown sides of the 2 bread slices. We need only the white part. Then cut the white parts into small pieces and transfer them to a mixie or a blender.
- Grind it for 5 to 10 seconds until it turns to a fine powder.
- Then add in 1/4 kg cleaned boneless small cut chicken pieces, 1 tsp pepper powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp Kashmiri/red chili powder (based on your taste of spiciness), salt as required, and 1 tsp soya sauce.
- Now grind this until everything is combined well to a coarse texture.
- Transfer this mixture to a flat surface. I am using a baking tray here. You can use the kitchen countertop also.
- In order to avoid the chicken getting stuck to the surface add 2 tsp oil & mix it well.
- Now press the chicken mixture gently & spread to any desired shape of medium thickness. Do not spread it thinly.
- Now cut them using a knife or any cookie cutters to the desired shape. Grease the knife & cutters with some oil before cutting the pieces.
- Separate each piece and keep it aside. I got nearly 30 to 35 pieces out of 1/4 kg chicken.
- Now in a mixing bowl add an egg, 1/4 tsp pepper powder & salt as required. Beat until its mixed well
- Dip each piece of chicken nuggets in the egg mixture & coat them uniformly in bread crumbs.
- Once all pieces are done, let us deep fry the pieces in batches.
- Heat oil in a kadai or pan. Add the pieces one by one. Flip and fry over medium flame until it turns golden brown in color.
- Our yummy chicken nuggets are ready to be served.
- I am frying only half of the pieces. Remaining pieces I am freezing in an airtight container for later use.
- Keep an oil sheet in between the pieces to avoid the sticking of the pieces.
- While storing use an airtight container. Keep an oil sheet in between the pieces to avoid the sticking of the pieces.