Cheesy Noodle Muffins or Cupcakes | Using Left Over Noodles | with step by step photos and video. These cheesy muffins are so easy to make with our left over noodles. You can prepare them for a munchy snack or as a breakfast or brunch.
So moist, tender and cheesy! This cheesy muffin is perfect for serving with soup, stew, BBQ or any meal!
What kind of noodles to prefer?
For this recipe, I prefer using the left over noodles. Moreover, you can choose any variety of noodles like veg, egg, chicken or mixed noodles too. Even wheat noodles tastes good with these cheese pack on the top.
What kind of cheese to use?
Mozzarella is most commonly used for this recipe , but you can definitely use other cheeses you like. Other cheeses that taste delicious on homemade pizza or breads include parmesan (often used with mozzarella), fontina, cheddar, provolone, pecorino romano and ricotta, just to name a few.
What is the temperature to bake these muffins?
These muffins are baked in a preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 180 degree C or until the top part turns golden brown. Even baking at 220 degree C for 10 minutes works. But baking at 180 degree gave me the best result.
How to make cheesy noodle Muffins or cupcakes?
Cheesy Noodle Muffins | Using Left Over Noodles | with step by step photos and video. Let us make to change to our normal cupcakes or muffins & make them cheesy using some left over noodles. Here I used veg noodles. Firstly, fill the muffin tray with left over noodles. Then top them with handful of grated mozarella cheese or any favorite cheese of your choice. Be genuine in using cheese. Moreover, top them some Italian seasoning & chilli flakes. Finally, bake them until the top turns golden brown.
Further, I would like to highlight our trending Honey Glazed Chicken, Chicken 65 | Juicy Fry Recipe, Chicken Nuggets, Tandoori Chicken With Mint Chutney, and Chicken Steak Recipe | Grill Chicken with Veggies. Hope you would enjoy them too.
Cheesy Noodle Muffins or cupcakesCourse: SnacksCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Cheesy Noodle Muffins | Using Left Over Noodles | with step by step photos and video. These cheesy muffins are so easy to make with our left over noodles.
1 cup Left Over Noodles
1 cup Grated Mozarella Cheese
1 tbsp Mixed Italian Seasoning
1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- Take a 6 count mold muffin tray. Fill in each mold with the left over noodles or freshly prepared noodles. Press them using a soon & place it well.
- Now top the mold with handful of grated mozarella cheese.
- Further, top them with some mixed Italian seasoning & chilli flakes. Add the seasoning & chilli flakes based on your taste buds.
- Bake them in a preheated oven for 15 to 10 minutes @180 degree celcius or until the top part turns golden brown.
- Once done, remove them from the oven & allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully take the muffins form the tray & serve them.
- Choose any of your favorite cheese.
- Adjust the amount of chilli flakes based on the spice level.