A latte is a coffee drink that is normally made with espresso, steamed milk, and milk foam.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup hot brewed easy espresso
- Place milk in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup.
- Place a metal whisk in cup; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth. Remove foam to a small measuring cup as it forms.
- Continue whisking until foam measures 1/8 to 1/4 cup; set aside.
- Pour Easy Espresso into a cup; pour in remaining hot milk. Spoon foam over top and serve immediately.
Nice..Thank you so much..
I made it today and it was awesome 😋 thanks for the clear and neat recipe
I really like how this article talks about the different benefits of melons without talking about only one. I’ve been…
Hi there, thank you and feel sorry for the trouble. Either, you interchanged baking soda and baking powder amount or…
I tried the recipe and cake texture came out good. But in taste it had soda smell and taste which…