A latte is a coffee drink that is normally made with espresso, steamed milk, and milk foam.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup hot brewed easy espresso
- Place milk in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup.
- Place a metal whisk in cup; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth. Remove foam to a small measuring cup as it forms.
- Continue whisking until foam measures 1/8 to 1/4 cup; set aside.
- Pour Easy Espresso into a cup; pour in remaining hot milk. Spoon foam over top and serve immediately.
this recipe is good
Good article about cooking foods You may like Wheat pasta
Rava 190gm Powdered Sugar 150gm 4 tbsp Maida 50gm 1/2 cup Curd/Yoghurt 122.5 gm 1/2 cup milk 123 gm
I will try to upload them soon. I used a 250ml cup size.
Can you please tell the measurements in grams if possible