A latte is a coffee drink that is normally made with espresso, steamed milk, and milk foam.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup hot brewed easy espresso
- Place milk in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup.
- Place a metal whisk in cup; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth. Remove foam to a small measuring cup as it forms.
- Continue whisking until foam measures 1/8 to 1/4 cup; set aside.
- Pour Easy Espresso into a cup; pour in remaining hot milk. Spoon foam over top and serve immediately.
Got the eggless banana bread, thank you so much.
It is easily available in super markets maaam. If not, you can sprout whole wheat grains. Soak the grains overnight…
Where can you buy sprouted wheat?
Nice..Thank you so much..