A latte is a coffee drink that is normally made with espresso, steamed milk, and milk foam.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup hot brewed easy espresso
- Place milk in a 1-cup microwave-safe measuring cup. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until milk is hot and small bubbles form around edge of cup.
- Place a metal whisk in cup; whisk vigorously by holding whisk handle loosely between palms and quickly rubbing hands back and forth. Remove foam to a small measuring cup as it forms.
- Continue whisking until foam measures 1/8 to 1/4 cup; set aside.
- Pour Easy Espresso into a cup; pour in remaining hot milk. Spoon foam over top and serve immediately.
thank you.. that sounds fun.. Do Take care of your health too sir.. I will try to upload cupcake recipes…
Easy and tasty recipe
Very nicely explained. Waiting to swallow a couple of cupcakes unmindful of my diabetics.
sure maam.Try and let me know your feedback.