Cafe Americano is made by adding hot water to an espresso shot. The water dilutes the espresso a bit, giving you the volume of a drip, but with an espresso taste.
- 4–18 grams espresso coffee beans
- hot or almost boiling water
- espresso machine
- Measure out your beans for a double shot. Grind them really fine.
- Tamp the beans, then put the portafilter into its spot on the machine.
- Make the espresso.
- Heat up the water to 160-170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the espresso into the hot water, mix 1 part espresso to 2 parts water.
- Enjoy americano.
I really like how this article talks about the different benefits of melons without talking about only one. I’ve been…
Hi there, thank you and feel sorry for the trouble. Either, you interchanged baking soda and baking powder amount or…
I tried the recipe and cake texture came out good. But in taste it had soda smell and taste which…
Nice : https://www.foodbyhunter.online