Cafe Americano is made by adding hot water to an espresso shot. The water dilutes the espresso a bit, giving you the volume of a drip, but with an espresso taste.
- 4–18 grams espresso coffee beans
- hot or almost boiling water
- espresso machine
- Measure out your beans for a double shot. Grind them really fine.
- Tamp the beans, then put the portafilter into its spot on the machine.
- Make the espresso.
- Heat up the water to 160-170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the espresso into the hot water, mix 1 part espresso to 2 parts water.
- Enjoy americano.
Your welcome.. Happy to know your valuable feedback.
This is really an awesome recipe.. Turned out soo good!!! Thankyou so much for sharing this!!
Your welcome.. try it soon…. Hope you will like it.
Thank you for sharing such an informative post on the recipe with mayonnaise sauce , surely will try to use…