Cafe Americano is made by adding hot water to an espresso shot. The water dilutes the espresso a bit, giving you the volume of a drip, but with an espresso taste.
- 4–18 grams espresso coffee beans
- hot or almost boiling water
- espresso machine
- Measure out your beans for a double shot. Grind them really fine.
- Tamp the beans, then put the portafilter into its spot on the machine.
- Make the espresso.
- Heat up the water to 160-170 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pour the espresso into the hot water, mix 1 part espresso to 2 parts water.
- Enjoy americano.
I will try to upload them soon. I used a 250ml cup size.
Can you please tell the measurements in grams if possible
Nice to hear.. Sure I will come up with some delicious and easy to do ice cream recipes soon.
I have always loved eating ice cream and whenever I get a chance I never miss eating ice cream and…
Rava 190gm Powdered Sugar 150gm 4 tbsp Maida 50gm 1/2 cup Curd/Yoghurt 122.5 gm 1/2 cup milk 123 gm