Bread Pizza Recipe | Pizza Bread Toast | with homemade pizza sauce | with detailed photos and video. A quick, instant, and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan. This recipe satisfies the pizza thirst in a quick and efficient way, with a homemade pizza or pasta sauce.
An easy to make brunch or an evening snack. I prefer would heavily recommend using white sandwich bread slices. Brown bread or multi-grain bread won’t work out for this recipe. Veggies & nonveg you can add as per your preference.
How to make Bread Pizza?
Bread Pizza Recipe | Pizza Bread Toast with homemade pizza sauce | with a detailed photo and video recipe. Here I am going to show you a Veg Bread Pizza Toast. Based on your choice you can add the veggies.
Pizza bread toasts are done using the homemade pizza sauce, that I had shared already. I would heavily recommend using white sandwich bread slices. Lastly, do use a heavy tawa or pan. If you use a tawa or skillet that is not heavy, then the bread can get burnt from the bottom. Low heating is the key here as it slowly creates a nice golden crust on the base of the bread.
Bread Pizza Recipe | Pizza Bread ToastCourse: SnacksCuisine: ItalianDifficulty: Easy
Bread Pizza Recipe | Pizza Bread Toast with homemade pizza sauce | with a detailed photo and video recipe. A quick, instant, and tasty variation of pizza recipe made on griddle or tawa or pan.
- Veg Pizza Bread Toast
3 white bread slices
1/4 cup homemade pizza sauce
3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
7 to 10 slices of onion
7 to 10 slices of tomato
7 to 10 slices of capsicum
1 tsp mixed herbs
1/2 tsp chili flakes
3 tbsp sweet corns
butter to toast
- Veg Pizza Bread Toast
- Prepare the veggies & bread slices.
- Take a bread slice and spread 2 -3 tsp of homemade pizza sauce. You can alternatively use the store brought pizza sauce.
- Top with slices of tomato, capsicum & onion.
- Also, spread a generous amount of mozzarella cheese. You can use the cheese of your choice.
- Add some corns & olives based on your interest.
- Now sprinkle some mixed herbs & chili flakes.
- Place the bread slice over tawa, brushed with a generous amount of butter.
- Cover and cook for 2 minutes on low flame until the cheese melts.
- Finally, enjoy the bread pizza sliced into half.
- Low heating is the key here as it slowly creates a nice golden crust on the base of the bread.