Banana Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe | Choco Banana Chip Cake | with step by step photos & video. A classic rich & creamy cake. It combines the sweetness of ripe mashed bananas with cocoa powder & choco chips.
It’s quick and easy to make. Really, all you need to know how to do here is mash bananas, dump ingredients into a bowl, and stir. It’s really simple! And we bake it. It’s moist, sweet, and chocolatey.
How to make Banana Chocolate Chip Cake?
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe | Choco Banana Chip Cake | with step by step photos & video. One such simple and easy cake recipe is chocolate banana cake recipe known for its moistness and chocolaty flavor. While choosing the bananas choose ripe bananas for a very good taste. I am using cooking oil in this eggless and ovenless cake recipe. You can do the same procedure in an oven also. I had already shared with you a banana cake recipe. Do kindly check out that recipe also. It’s a yummy cake too. I am sure you will love both of them. I rarely use frosting on cakes, unless on occasions.
This recipe gives you the perfect texture, flavor, and taste combination of chocolate and banana infused in this banana cake. Furthermore, do check out my other baking recipes. Hope you would like them too.
Follow me on Social to get instant updates
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake RecipeCourse: CakesCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Banana Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe | Choco Banana Chip Cake | with step by step photos & video. A classic rich & creamy cake.
2 large ripe bananas
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup cooking oil
1 cup maida/all-purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup sweetened/unsweetened choco chips
1/2 cup milk kept at room temperature
1 tsp vinegar/lemon juice
- Firstly, add 1/2 tsp white vinegar/lemon juice to1/2 cup of milk.
- Mix well & keep aside.
- Preparing Cake Batter
- Take 2 large ripe bananas. Peel off & mash them using a fork or a blender.
- Transfer this mashed bananas into a mixing bowl. Add in 1/2 cup of sugar & 1/3 cup of cooking oil into the same bowl.
- Whisk them using a whisk or a spoon until the sugar dissolves.
- Place a sieve and add 1 cup maida, 1/4 cup cocoa powder, 1 tsp baking powder & 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Sieve the dry ingredients. Start mixing them, making sure there are no lumps.
- Mix well using cut and fold method.
- Further, add the curdled milk we set aside and mix well.
- Mix to a smooth cake batter consistency.
- Also, add ¼ cup sweetened/unsweetened choco chips and mix gently.
- Transfer the cake batter to a cake tin. Make sure to grease the mold and place a butter paper/dust off some flour at the bottom of the pan to avoid sticking. I have used a bread loaf pan here.
- Pre-heat a kadai with a wire stand for 5 min over low flame.
- Now place the cake pan inside the kadai & bake for 35 -40 min. (or until the cake well rises and a skewer/toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Once done allow the cake pan to cool down.
- Later cut into thick slices and serve.
- Finally, serve the eggless chocolate chip banana cake or store in an airtight container.