Eggless Banana Cake | Soft and Moist Recipe |with step by step photos & video. A very versatile and fast cake recipe. A flavoured cake recipe prepared with banana as its main ingredients with other classic cake recipe ingredients.
Not only is it moist and delicious, but the same batter can also be used to make banana muffins. Moreover, the flavor of bananas while baking is extremely incredible. A cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes.
How to make eggless banana cake?
Eggless Banana Cake | Soft and Moist Recipe |with step by step photos & video. It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make. One of my family’s favorite cake recipe. Firstly, use overripe robusta variety bananas for the best output. The recipe has both baking powder and baking soda. For best results, I suggest to use both. I have made the cake with sunflower oil. You can also use melted butter. My recipe simply has vanilla extract as the key flavoring ingredient. You can add ground spices for warming flavors. Further, add raisins, cherries, almonds or other dried fruits or nuts for extra sweetness to the cake
So if you have some ripe bananas laying around at home, then get mashing and make this quick and easy cake. This recipe has been adapted from my very popular, tried and tested Eggless Wheat Banana Cake recipe.
I had already shared with you a healthy version of this recipe using wheat flour (Eggless Wheat Banana Cake). Furthermore, I would like to highlight some of our trending baking recipes also:
Eggless Banana CakeCourse: CakeCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Eggless Banana Cake| Soft and Moist Cake Recipe |with step by step photos & video. A very versatile and fast cake recipe.
3 Overripe Bananas (Robusta)
3/4 cup Sugar
1/2 cup of Curd
1/2 cup Cooking oil
11/2 cup of Maida/All-purpose flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Lemon Juice/White Vinegar
1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Firstly, take 3 overripe bananas. Peel off and mash the bananas using a fork.
- Mash it to baby food consistency. Keep it aside.
- Now add 3/4 cup sugar, and 1/2 cup of curd in another mixing bowl.
- Start mixing them using a whisk or beater until the sugar is completely dissolved. Make sure the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Now add 1/2 cup of cooking oil and combine them well.
- Then add the mashed bananas and mix well.
- To this, sieve through 11/2 cup of maida flour, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/2 tsp baking soda and 1/4 tsp salt.
- Fold the batter together until every ingredient is thoroughly combined.
- Finally add 1/2 tsp vanilla essence & 1 tsp lemon juice or white vinegar.
- Now mix and form a smooth batter. Batter is ready.
- Grease some oil or butter in a 8 inch cake mold and place a baking paper.
- Pour the batter into the cake mold. Tap it and level it.
- Preheat an oven at 180D for 10 minutes.
- Bake the cake in a preheated oven at 180D or 350F for 50 to 60 minutes or until the cake is baked and a skewer/tooth pic inserted into the centre comes out clean. (or preheat a kadai for 10 minutes over a low flame and bake the cake in a preheated kadai for 50 to 60 minutes over a low flame)
- Once done allow the cake to cool down completely.
- Cut and serve it along with a cup of tea.
- Add a pinch of salt to enhance the flavors.
- The baking time may vary depending on the size of cake pan.
- Vanilla essence can be omitted in this recipe.