Banana Cake | Soft | Moist | Ovenless | Eggless | with step by step photos & video. This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe. Not only is it moist and delicious, but the same batter can also be used to make banana muffins. The flavor 0f bananas while baking is extremely incredible.
A cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes.
Banana Cake | Soft | Moist | with step by step photos & video. This banana cake recipe is the best! It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! One of my family’s favorite cake recipe. I had tried a lot of banana recipes but this one I am sharing here is the best one in texture.
Banana Cake | Soft | MoistCourse: Bakes, SweetsCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
Banana Cake | Ovenless | Eggless | This is a very versatile and fast cake recipe.
2 ripe bananas
11/2cups all purpose flour/maida
1/2tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
1tsp vanilla essence
1tsp lemon juice
- Making Batter
- Take 2 ripe bananas. Peel off the bananas and mash them with a fork.
- Tip into a large mixing bowl. Add 3/4cup sugar, & 1/2cup oil.
- Use a fork or whisk to combine everything. Make sure the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Then sieve in through 11/2cup of flour, 1tsp baking powder & 1/2tsp baking soda. Whisk together until every ingredient is thoroughly combined by pouring 1/3cup milk in intervals.
- Make it to a smooth batter.
- Finally add in a pinch of salt, 1/2tsp vanilla essence & 1tsp lemon juice .
- Now combine everything well using a spatula.
- Pour into a cake tin(8″ inch pan) greased with butter/oil & flour.
- Pre-heat a kadai with wire stand for 5 min in low flame.
- Now place the cake tin inside the kadai & bake for 40 -45 min.(/until the cake is well risen and a skewer/tooth pic inserted into the centre comes out clean.)
- Once done allow the cake tin to cool down. Serve warm or cold in slices.
- Add a pinch of salt to enhance the flavors.
- Vanilla essence can be omitted in this recipe.