40 Sec Microwave Chocolate Cupcake | How to make Cupcakes in Microwave | The easiest Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | with step by step photos and video. An instant eggless chocolate cup cake for those who have craving for cakes. Just similar to mug cake preparation, this recipe is also so simple & easy to make within 1 minute time.
Everyone, especially kids love chocolate flavor a lot. Basically, mug cakes or cupcakes are homemade cake which uses all the ingredients which goes to a normal cake but in a small quantity. The best part is that it can be prepared in minutes in a microwave as a quick dessert. Whenever I make mug cakes, my husband comments, cake is like coffee for you now a days, preparing in minutes.
Normally, we do mug cake recipes using microwave safe mugs or bowls. This recipe uses microwave safe silicone molds. One cupcake takes, just 40 seconds time to be baked. Do not over bake. When I placed 6 cupcakes to be baked at a time, it took around 11/2 minute time. The timing may differ based on the microwave settings. So keep your eyes on them always or else there are chances to get burnt.
How to make 40 Sec Microwave Chocolate Cupcake?
40 Sec Microwave Chocolate Cupcake | How to make Cupcakes in Microwave | The easiest Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | with step by step photos and video. This is a perfect recipe for those who are looking for spongy, moist, and yet delicious looking cupcake. You can satisfy your chocolate craving in just 40 seconds.
Add the ingredients as per recipe & mix until the batter is smooth and silky. Add the batter in a microwave safe silicone mold lined with cupcake liners. Fill the molds half way & then microwave for just 40 seconds time. Moreover, the best part is that it can be prepared in minutes in a microwave as a quick dessert.
Furthermore, do check out our trending microwave dessert recipes:
- Eggless Coconut Mug Cake
- Carrot Mug Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- Milk Pudding Recipe
- Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
- One Minute Brownie
- Two Minute Mango Semolina Mug Cake
40 Sec Microwave Chocolate CupcakeCourse: CupcakeCuisine: InternationalDifficulty: Easy
40 Sec Microwave Chocolate Cupcake | How to make Cupcakes in Microwave | The easiest Chocolate Cupcake Recipe | with step by step photos and video. An instant eggless chocolate cup cake for those who have craving for cakes.
1/2 cup curd
6 tbsp Oil
3/4 cup +1 tbsp Sugar
1 tsp VanillaEssence
3/4 cup Maida
6 tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Baking soda
3 tbsp Milk
- Take a bowl & add 1/2 cup curd, 6 tbsp cooking oil, sugar and 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Mix them until it is well combined and sugar is dissolved.
- Sift in 3/4 cup maida, 6 tbsp cocoa powder, 1/2 tsp baking powder and 1/4 tsp baking soda.
- Start folding in the dry ingredients.
- Now, add in 3 tbsp milk. Mix & form a smooth batter.
- Take microwave safe silicone molds or ramekins and line them with cupcake liners.
- Fill the mold with batter. Only fill 1/2 the portion of the molds.
- Tap & level the batter.
- Place it in a microwave & microwave for 40 sec time.
- Perfectly baked. Cupcake is ready.
- Repeat the same process for the remaining batter. Or you can keep all the molds together at a time also. This took around 11/2 minute to complete the baking process.
- Top with some cream and enjoy.
- Do not over bake the cupcakes.
- The microwave time may vary depending on the microwaves. So always keep an eye on the microwave to prevent from getting burnt.